Assistant Supervisor, Value Add - Pendergrass, GA
Responsible for all stages of Value Add assembly and shipping operations. Provides assistance to Value Add Supervisor and supervisory support to Production Assembly staff in all areas of Value Add.
- Work closely with Assembly Supervisor in monitoring daily production, and ensure efficiency is being met and maintained in all assembly departments
- Assist the Assembly Supervisor in the hiring, training, promotion and discipline of all assembly employees
- Work closely with assembly supervisor on any continuous improvements in the Assembly area.
- Work closely with Assembly Supervisor in maintaining high safety standards, promoting awareness, and full participation in weekly safety audits
- Assign and direct daily work for all lines, shipping and receiving, and the supermarket.
- Perform line work, as needed to ensure production requirements are met
- Provide technical support to staff
- Promote and maintain standards for Quality, Safety, On Time Delivery, and Productivity.
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Education or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a Team Lead in manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of engine assembly
- Strong knowledge and ability to use hand and power tools
- Production environment experience
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to train and coach new employees
- Ability to develop personnel to support present and future operations
- Ability to perform in-process inspection of engine assembly.
- Ability to record required data
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Frequent exposure to typical engine manufacturing and cleaning environments.
- Assembly and Warehouse operations. No A/C.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please include the job opening you are applying to in the subject line of your email.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100