Business Development, Construction & Mining – Norcross, GA
Primarily responsible for managing the DEUTZ business in the segments of Construction and Mining where the large fleet operators can strongly influence the engine being installed in the equipment. Work with senior executives and local managers to build a prosperous business relationship that influences OEM’s to continue or begin using DEUTZ engines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with targeted construction and mining companies that operate large fleets of equipment.
- Formulate and implement plans to grow our engine business penetration in the targeted fleets that operate DEUTZ engines in the Americas.
- Will help develop strategies, plans and actions to influence the fleet operators to specify DEUTZ engines to the OEMs.
- Maintains extensive contact at all levels with targeted customers and markets.
- Develop sales budgets, forecasts and plans as requested
- Work with other engine and service sales teams on target implementation.
- Provides detailed commercial proposals, when needed.
- Communicate both internally and externally at all levels the DEUTZ sales goals and objectives.
- Lead and negotiate agreements that offer benefits to our organization.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Engineering or Business degree or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in the off-highway market/customer requirements.
- Experience working with construction and mining fleet operators, is desired.
- Successful track record managing and growing sales through multiple channels.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical aspects of engine design and markets served.
- Knowledge of our competition and their applications.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability/ capability to travel extensively.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Occasional exposure to exhaust emissions and loud noises as determined by nature and frequency of engine evaluation.
Business Development, Construction & Mining
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please visit our Career Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100