Customer Quality Engineer - Norcross, GA
Coordination and execution of the Customer Quality functions in interaction with the Customer Quality Department of DEUTZ AG and the Customer Support Departments of DEUTZ Corporation Americas and DEUTZ AG.
- Interface between the DEUTZ customers in Americas and DEUTZ with a strong relation to Customer Support (DCA and DAG)
- Identification, correction, and prevention of defect root causes generated within DEUTZ Corporation
- Communication and follow up of the identification, correction, and prevention of defect root causes generated in DEUTZ facilities outside of the Americas
- Analysis and documentation of the details regarding 0hr and field failures in Americas
- Assist with coordination of 0hr and field failures outside of the Americas as required
- Internal project responsibility: Participation and representation of Customer Quality in project team meetings
- Process implementation and improvement of Customer Quality relevant processes
- Coordination of customer PPAP requests
- Assist with Internal Audits in cooperation with Corporate Quality team
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or similar advanced technical education background
- Minimum 2 years previous Quality Assurance experience: knowledge of tools and methodology as well as ISO standards
- Advantage with diesel engine background or experience with hybrid or electric drive systems
- Excellent knowledge in technical English language
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Open for SAP knowledge
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good computer skills and knowledge of computer software (e.g. SAP, MS Office)
- Good ability of reading technical drawings (GD&T)
- Process oriented
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Traveling in dependence of specific customer demands and frequent status meetings
- Exposure to workshop and formal office environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100