Customer Support Analyst - Norcross, GA
Provide customer service support to DEUTZ customers, as well as those within the organization, by deploying various customer solutions to improve customer experience and streamline customer interaction. Coordinate the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations with internal and external customers.
- Maintaining excellent customer communication via the Ticket System.
- Customer assistance with order entry, back orders, parts expediting, pricing updates, parts availability, and other specific needs pertaining to parts in SAP system.
- Provide exceptional support on such items as return requests, material replacements, credits, and other duties related to Customer Service.
- High degree of direct customer interfacing to identify appropriate customer solutions in a timely manner with utmost professionalism.
- Prepare and research various sales order reports.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training, and an absolute focus on resolving customer issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Must have the ability to identify, analyze, and enhance processes that may need to be created or improved upon.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP.
- Bi-Lingual/Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent customer service and conflict solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate. Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Service oriented.
- Critical thinking - able to organize and prioritize. Excellent time management skills.
- Strong personal work ethic; an honest and straightforward manner.
- Self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required.
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager. This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100