Customer/Dealer/Inside Parts Specialist - North Kansas City, MO
Job involves all aspects of front and inside parts counter operations related to handling phone and email inquiries, determining proper parts needs, upselling, picking, packing & shop support as well as all other activities related to maintaining a high quality work environment.
- Receive and process customer parts order.
- Assist phone/email/website customers, dealers & inhouse techs in determining exact needs
- Make recommendations as to additional parts that maybe needed. Upsell.
- Assist walk-in customers with part sales needs
- Must be familiar in all phases of warehouse operations and retail parts selling
- Daily housekeeping of warehouse/retail parts counter and service department parts counter
- Place orders for Engine/Parts stock following SAP guidelines
- Receive and stock freight in hard locations, when shipping & receiving is busy
- Assemble and stock modification kits.
- Process receiving documents; prepare Bill of Lading / Airway Billing, as needed
- Prepare required paperwork and computer entries within SAP guidelines
- Pick parts/components from stock for production builds
- High School education.
- Working knowledge in engine or industrial equipment/truck parts
- Familiarity with general warehouse operations.
- Good verbal communication skills and email management
- Can do attitude
- Ability to use PC with SAP.
- Strong SAP knowledge is a real plus
- Customer service ability a must
- Ability to work within a team
Physical and Environmental Elements:
• Warehouse/office environment- fluctuations in temperature
• Workshop/Warehouse environment- working with and around equipment such as overhead cranes and forklifts to lift and move heavy items.
• Must be able to lift 20 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally
• Ability to work sitting, standing, bending, or stooping
Job Type: Full-Time + overtime as needed, Competitive Pay DOE, Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match and PTO.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100