Service Operations Analyst - Norcross, GA
Primary function to work with DC Product Support Department and the Quality Assurance Department to analyze field data from multiple sources. Use analyzed data to identify and report product support issues in order to strengthen the customer business relationship.
- Track and analyze key metrics of field service issues
- Analyze existing KPI reports and assist in the development of new KPI reports
- Monitoring the overall performance of products to reduce warranty costs and to meet needs of customers worldwide
- Manage requests for product support related assistance received via the Service Helpdesk and coordinate these activities with our appropriate service centers or internal personnel when required
- Implement and manage customer dashboards
- Develop presentations that analyze service activities and perform gap analysis
- Compile information related to performance against service objectives
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, SAP and other data management/BI systems
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting for non-standard issues and analysis
- Assist in maintaining accurate and timely responses to service requests
- Identifying problems, investigate causes and establish priorities for resolution
- Monitor Zero Hour and Field Quality issues and coordinate reports and actions with the Quality Assurance Department.
- Gather/refine ideas on how to improve DEUTZ products and policies
- Handle all administrative issues in a business-like manner including itineraries expense reports, budgets, forecast and request from others for action or information.
- Increase your personal knowledge about our business, our products, our markets and how they benefit the OEM. (Increasing your knowledge is an ongoing process).
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business or 5 years equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the desire to grow both on the business and personal side
- Technical knowledge of engines, electronics, hydraulic systems, machinery
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge of two-step product distribution process
- Analytical ability where problems are complex
- Ability and willingness to travel
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- This job involves travel that is accomplished by flight on commercial Airlines and driving. Requires visites to shops, exposure to running diesel engines & Equipment. Some exposure to diesel fuel, lubricants, and anti-freeze agents.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required.
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager. This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100