Dynamometer Operator - Pendergrass, GA
Dyno test DEUTZ remanufactured industrial diesel engines according to established procedure and instructions.
- Prepare finished engines for dynamometer test.
- Perform engine dynamometer test using facility dynamometer systems
- Operate dynamometer control and data acquisition systems
- Use lift and hoist equipment to move engines and parts.
- Use care and attention when handling engine components.
- Skillfully use hand, air and electric power tools
- Skillfully use torque tightening tools such as torque wrenches
- Maintain attention to detail under varying circumstances.
- Maintain neat, clean, and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with IC engines
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial engines and components
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial engine assembly
- Knowledge of and experience in manufacturing environments
- HS Education or equivalent
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Frequent, brief exposure to typical engine cleaning and manufacturing environments.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to running engines in a closed environment with appropriate protective gear
- Warehouse and dynamometer room environment. Subject to noise, dust, diesel fuel, oil. No A/C.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required.
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.