Emission Compliance Technician - Norcross, GA
Responsible for assisting with engine emissions related compliance activities for DEUTZ Corporation. The ideal candidate would have strong skills in MS Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs and work processes quickly. This position will work closely with the emissions compliance engineer to ensure customer support, on-time deliveries, and data entry activities are fulfilled.
- Responsible for processing customer purchase orders including Shipping and handling of packages
- Updating SAP and other databases with production records
- Use of specialized laser engraving machine, thermal printer, and associated software
- Data entry and formatting activities, follow written process instructions and documentation
- Experience in the use of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge and/or practical experience in the field of internal combustion engines (diesel, gas etc.)
- Associate degree preferred
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to understand and simplify technical language
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Exposure to mechanical workshop, manufacturing warehouse and engine dynamometer environments
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform additional duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.