Engine Assembler (Remanufacturing) – Pendergrass, GA
Assemble DEUTZ remanufactured industrial diesel engines according to established procedure and instructions.
- Perform complete assembly of industrial diesel engines while following all company instructions and guidelines.
- Use lift and hoist equipment to move engines and parts.
- Use care and attention when handling engine components.
- Skillfully use hand, air and electric power tools in the assembly of engines
- Skillfully use torque tightening tools such as torque wrenches and power angle drivers.
- Skillfully use typical measurement tools used in the assembly of engines: micrometers, calipers, indicators, and the like.
- Maintain attention to detail under varying circumstances.
- Maintain neat, clean, and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a manufacturing (assembly) environment
- Experience with IC engines
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial engines and components
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial engine assembly
- Knowledge of and experience in manufacturing environments
- HS Education or equivalent
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry weights up to 50 lbs.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Continuous exposure to typical engine manufacturing environments. No A/C.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
To apply please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (678) 710-3565
Tel: (770) 564-7100