Engine Disassembler (2nd shift) - Pendergrass, GA
Responsible for disassembly & cleaning of engines
- Disassembly of engines
- Cleaning of engine components
- Other duties as assigned
- General knowledge of engine parts
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Knowledge of lifting equipment
- Knowledge of wash and blast cabinets a plus
- HS Education or equivalent
- Ability to use lifting devices, hand and power tools
- Ability to operate powered pass-through wash system
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Continuous exposure to typical engine manufacturing environments. No A/C.
- All positions require use of Personal Protective Equipment including steel toed shoes, safety glasses, and face masks
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com with the job opening you are applying to in the subject line.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (678) 710-3565
Tel: (770) 564-7100