Inside Sales Manager - DPC Southeast, Rockhill SC, DPC West Las Vegas NV or DPC Florida North, Jacksonville FL
The inside sales manager will be responsible for supporting the daily receiving, shipment, and invoicing of all engines and Value-add process for the assigned DEUTZ Power Centers. This individual will be responsible for ordering all engines that are forecasted for sales to cover their assigned DEUTZ Power Centers.
- Support the daily shipment, receiving and sales of engines for the assigned DEUTZ Power Centers
- Order and track all engines that have been forecasted for sale.
- Assist in resolving customer related issues in a timely matter.
- Receive and process all customer orders and enquiries for new engine sales.
- Assist District Sales Managers with data input for Jira and CRM.
- Work with Branch Managers to oversee engine inventories for the assigned DEUTZ Power Centers
- Create, track, and maintain all Bill of Ladings for engine shipments.
- Generate and respond to customer quote requests.
- Work with service departments to schedule value add builds.
- Order, track and remove from inventory parts for Value-Add projects at assigned DEUTZ Power Centers
- Coordinate logistic requirements with DEUTZ Norcross.
- Order, track and receive all value-add parts orders.
- Complete the process to relieve the inventory after the parts are consumed.
- Stock and stage value add modification kits for engine builds.
- Process receiving documents and prepare Bill of Lading / Airway Billing.
- Prepare required paperwork and computer entries within SAP guidelines
- Communicate with Key stake holders and customers any delivery schedule changes
- Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree in a relevant field of study and/or a minimum of five years of related experience.
• Strong working knowledge of diesel engines, transportation logistics and shipping
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, be insurable by the company and can operate a company
vehicle in accordance with all state and federal laws, company polices and guidelines.
- Prior experience working in a service base operation focused on the off highway heavy-duty industrial market preferred
- Must be customer focused and have experience working with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skill (writing, speaking in person and over the phone)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (office, excel, power point)
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Should be physically able to lift 20 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy
Job Type: Full-Time, Competitive Pay DOE, Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match and PTO.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100