Inside Service Sales Representative – Norcross, GA
Responsible for directly supporting the Director of Service Sales and Sales team in meeting the overall goals and targets of the organization
- Sales analysis and related activities
- Annual and periodic pricing development for various distribution channels
- Support the development of sales budgets, forecasts and plans including maintenance and training on associated IT tools
- Support the parts and engine sales team in meeting our customer's needs
- Maintains extensive face to face contact with internal and - if required – external customers
- Communicate both internally and externally at all levels the DEUTZ sales goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain sales analysis tools
- Update and maintain market and competitive activity
- Provide input for process improvement
- Provide input and assist with development of annual budgets and periodic updates to the budget
- Provide Service Sales input to Project teams and assist with providing parts and service related input into engine and value add projects.
- Preparation of sales presentations and presentation materials
- Maintenance and further improvement of pricing tools (base engine and DCA specific packages)
- Tracking and reporting on sales activities, projects and initiatives
- Develop monthly sales expectations and resolve DEUTZ AG sales data requests
- Liaise with DEUTZ AG business intelligence team to resolve data request and exchange information
- Assist with quotation of new engine completion and engine prototype kits for distributors and OEM’s.
- Develop databases for the identification of parts utilized by OEM’s within the North American market.
- Track data related to special net pricing provided to various customers and negotiate pricing with DEUTZ AG personnel.
- Assist with the development of sales and marketing programs through campaign development, sales analysis and competitive intelligence.
- Provide input regarding stocking strategy based on engine type and usage.
- Assist with trouble shooting of account issues related to pricing and discounts specific to customer accounts.
- Provide assistance with customer account set up.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in Engineering or Business
- Experienced in the off-highway market / customer requirements. Knowledge of engine or construction equipment markets a plus
- Proficient computer skills with MS office suite
- SAP ERP System or other relevant ERP Software user experience
- Technical aptitude
- Knowledge of competitors and their applications
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel (requirement below 10% of total time)
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Occasional exposure to exhaust emissions and high sound levels
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please visit our Career Center at: email@example.com
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100