Machinist, Cylinder Heads (1st shift) - Pendergrass, GA
Responsible for cylinder head and general engine component remanufacturing
- Inspection and full remanufacturing of cylinder heads
- Inspection and reworking other various engine components as required
- Confirming orders in SAP
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience operating a surface grinder, SERDI seat machine & cylinder head assembly
- Experience with CNC lathe and mill operations
- Experience with specialized machine shop measuring equipment
- Experience in general machining practice
- Computer skills
- HS Education or equivalent
- Knowledge of engines
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to skillfully operate cylinder head remanufacturing machines
- Ability to enter confirming orders into SAP
- Ability to use specialized machine shop measuring equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Warehouse environment. Subject to noise, dust, diesel fuel, and oil. No A/C.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com with the job opening you are applying to in the subject line.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (678) 710-3565
Tel: (770) 564-7100