Material Handler - Pendergrass, GA
Perform duties related to component and finished goods movements within plant. Physically handle components (engine parts), operate various material handling equipment (lifts, hoists).
- Put up stock according to prescribed procedures
- Pull stock for production orders per prescribed procedures
- Organize stock per prescribed procedures
- Perform data entry functions related to stock put-up, pull, and inventory movement
- Move finished goods from end of assembly to designated areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience with operating material handling equipment
- Skilled with using an inventory management system
- HS education
- Able to learn and become skillful with relevant SAP system transactions
- Able to learn and become skillful with on-site material handling equipment
- Demonstrate attention to detail and willingness to learn
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Typical warehouse environment- heated, no A/C
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on occasion
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Material Handler - Pendergrass” in the subject line.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100