Parts Assessment Technician (2nd shift) - Pendergrass, GA
Inspect various remanufactured engine components to ensure proper identification and quality. Use necessary SAP software transactions for goods movement and inventory control
- Using company documentation, identify various engines components by part number and confirm receipt into inventory.
- Using company documentation and tools, inspect and verify component quality and conformance to internal standards.
- Use care and attention when handling engine components.
- Skillfully use typical measurement tools used in the inspection of engine components: micrometers, calipers, indicators, and the like.
- Maintain attention to detail under varying circumstances.
- Maintain neat, clean, and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a manufacturing (assembly) environment
- Experience with IC engines
- Experience with reading manufacturing drawings
- Good computer skills, experience with SAP or similar system desirable
- HS Education or equivalent.
- Experience in Quality control, six sigma certification, or education preferred.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Continuous exposure to typical engine manufacturing environments. No A/C.
- All positions require use of Personal Protective Equipment including steel toed shoes, safety glasses, and face masks
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job opening you are applying to in the subject line.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (678) 710-3565
Tel: (770) 564-7100