Parts Specialist - Las Vegas, NV
Job involves all aspects of warehouse/front and back parts counter operations related to picking, packing, and shipping, receiving, and storing materials as well as all other activities related to maintaining a high-quality work environment, and increasing parts sales and profitability.
- Maintain and grow the $2,000,000 in annual part sales.
- Maintain appropriate inventory stocking levels.
- Receive and process customer parts order.
- Work with Operations Manager and technicians to order parts for engine and equipment repairs.
- Assist DEUTZ dealers with phone, internet and email parts orders.
- Assist walk-in customers with part sales needs
- Quote Xchange engines to customers and dealers.
- Must be familiar in all phases of warehouse operations and retail parts selling
- Daily housekeeping of warehouse/retail parts counter and service department parts counter.
- Place orders for Engine/Parts stock following SAP guidelines
- Receive and stock freight in hard locations.
- Assemble and stock modification kits.
- Process receiving documents; prepare Bill of Lading / Airway Billing.
- Prepare required paperwork and computer entries within SAP guidelines
- Pick parts/components from stock for production builds
- Perform weekly inventory cycle counts
- Perform annual parts inventory.
- Assist with emergency parts call outs as required by customers.
- High School education.
- Familiarity with warehouse operations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and readable handwriting.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Ability to use PC with SAP.
- Working and excellent knowledge of diesel engines and their parts.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, be insurable by the company and can operate a company vehicle in accordance with all state and federal laws, company polices and guidelines.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
• Warehouse/office environment- fluctuations in temperature
• Workshop/Warehouse environment- working with and around equipment such as
overhead cranes and forklifts to lift and move heavy items.
• Must be able to lift 20 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally
• Ability to work sitting, standing, bending, or stooping
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100