Parts Specialist - Rock Hill, SC
Job involves all aspects of warehouse/front and back parts counter operations related to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and storing materials as well as all other activities related to maintaining a high-quality work environment while providing an excellent level of customer service.
- Must have excellent phone skills.
- Receive and process customer parts order.
- Must provide excellent (internal and external) Customer Service.
- Assist in resolving customer related issues in a timely matter.
- Assist walk-in customers with part sales needs
- Must be familiar in all phases of warehouse operations and retail parts selling
- Daily housekeeping of warehouse/retail parts counter and service department parts counter
- Place orders for Engine/Parts stock following SAP guidelines
- Receive and stock freight in hard locations.
- Process, pack and ship customer orders.
- Assemble and stock modification kits.
- Process receiving documents; prepare Bill of Lading / Airway Billing.
- Prepare required paperwork and computer entries within SAP guidelines
- Pick parts/components from stock for production builds
- Perform weekly inventory cycle counts
- Perform annual parts inventory.
- High School education.
- Familiarity with general warehouse operations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and readable handwriting.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Ability to use PC with SAP.
- Working knowledge of diesel engine parts.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and ability to operate a company vehicle.
- Time Management and Multi-tasking ability is a must.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Warehouse/office environment – fluctuations in temperature
- Workshop/Warehouse environment- working with and around equipment such as overhead cranes and forklifts to lift and move heavy items.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to work sitting, standing, bending, or stooping
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager. This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100