Quality Technician, Metrology - (Sequence Center) Pendergrass, GA
Inspect & measure various engine components to ensure compliance to quality. Use necessary SAP software transactions, blueprints and gages to perform job.
- Use of internal & external technical standards and component drawings to determine quality compliance of product for PPAPs, Receiving Inspection Flagged Parts & Inspection Requests
- Use of various measurement equipment in order to inspect product to compliance of standards.
- Maintain records and generate reports on inspection of product as required.
- Use care and attention when handling engine components.
- Maintain attention to detail under varying circumstances.
- Maintain neat, clean, and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a manufacturing (assembly) environment
- Experience with automotive parts preferred
- Experience with reading manufacturing drawings and good understanding of GD&T
- Good computer skills, experience with SAP or similar system desirable
- HS Education or equivalent.
- Experience in Quality Assurance, Lean methodology, or QC education preferred.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Continous exposure to typical engine manufacturing environments. No A/C.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires - Steel Toed Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com with the job opening you are applying to in the subject line.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100