Team Lead, Assembly - Pendergrass, GA
Responsible for all stages of engine assembly and completion. Provide support to staff in all areas of Value-Add engine assembly. Mentor and coach employee talent to inspire growth.
- Oversee preparation of Value-Add engines and subcomponents for production
- Manage the assembly process of Value-Add engines
- Provide daily objectives and priorities to staff
- Monitor performance of production staff daily
- Track and report KPI’s of production areas
- Provide technical support to staff
- Perform and participate in safety and improvement audits weekly
- Troubleshoot and report nonconformities pertaining to processes, assembly, and equipment
- Monitor and provide training of new and current employees
- Ensure that staff members are adhering to company policies and procedures
- Assist with line and cell assembly as required
- Maintain a safe and well-organized work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Education or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Must have leadership experience in a dynamic group setting
- Lean Six Sigma training preferred but not required
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and graphic instructions
- Able to effectively communicate in a group setting
- Mechanically skilled and knowledgeable
- Knowledgeable and skilled using mechanical tools
- Skilled and able to critically think and problem solve
- Ability to multitask & perform all physical requirements
- Skilled with using Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Warehouse and dynamometer room environment. Subject to noise, dust, diesel fuel, oil. No A/C.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.