Technical Customer Support & Quality Manager
- Manage the interface between the DEUTZ customers in the Americas and the internal customer support departments (Deutz Corporation and Deutz AG);
- Drive improvements for a lean, state of the industry failure identification, correction, and prevention process;
- Drive the improvements for lean, state of the industry engineering quality responsibilities within the product development processes at DEUTZ Corp.;
- Coordinate and manage the technical help desk in the Americas;
- Lead and motivate the warranty team to achieve a high level of performance;
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (“KPI”) and reports to executives;
- Strengthen and improve the synergies of the related processes between Deutz Corp. and Deutz AG towards a durable and reliable knowledge exchange process;
- Develop the integration of these processes visible within the Deutz AG process landscape.
- 1 trip to DEUTZ AG, the parent company in Germany, per year for approx.. 3-5 days to participate in strategic meetings.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd., Norcross, GA 30093
- U.S. Bachelor’s degree in Automotive Engineering or Automotive Engineering Technology, or foreign equivalent;
- 36 months of experience in a technical lead position regarding Quality Engineering; and
- Experience with leading engine projects from project start to serial release from a development quality perspective.
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week.
Send resume and relevant credentials to DEUTZ Corp., Attn.: HR, 3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd., Norcross, GA 30093.