Warehouse Associate - Norcross, GA
Job involves all aspects of warehouse operations related to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and operating forklift to store materials as well as all other activities related to maintaining a high quality work environment and being a team player.
- Must be trained in all phases of warehouse operations.
- Daily housekeeping of warehouse.
- Pick and pack parts for customer orders.
- Receive and stock freight in hard locations.
- Assemble and stock modification kits.
- Process receiving documents; prepare Bill of Lading / Airway Billing.
- Loading and unloading of LTL and small package carrier trucks.
- Initiates good customer services by giving prompt, efficient and friendly service to internal and external customers.
- Abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Abides by all safety rules and uses all appropriate safety equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Familiarity with general warehouse operations
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Ability to use PC with SAP
- Good verbal communication skills and legible handwriting.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Warehouse environment - fluctuations in temperature. Able to work in extreme temperatures of hot and cold.
- Cleaning and/or dusting shelving units and work stations. Sweeping floors in open area and under racks.
- Workshop/Warehouse environment – working with and around equipment such as forklifts to move heavy items throughout the warehouse.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs regularly and 50 lbs occasionally
- Ability to work sitting, standing bending or stooping.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100