Xchange Engine Sales Manager - Norcross, GA
Primarily responsible for initiating activities that will lead to the growth of DEUTZ Parts and 4-8 L Xchange products in North America.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for the assigned territory. This plan will include structured sales promotions to help deliver the annual sales objectives.
- Work with our Regional Business Managers, Regional Parts Sales Managers and our distribution partners on the required activity to grow our parts and 4-8L Xchange business.
- Work with our Distribution partners to establish value added services and assess DEUTZ performance to maximize customer satisfaction and sales
- Develop sales budgets, forecasts and plans as requested.
- Communicate both internally and externally at all levels the DEUTZ sales goals and objectives.
- Work with senior management to help develop the strategy, plans and actions to meet the growth targets of the business.
- Review skill levels of company and distribution network engaged in Xchange engine sales to identify systems, product, sales and marketing training needs.
- Visit distributors, dealers and end users of DEUTZ 4–8 L Xchange products to gain market knowledge and understanding.
- Be aware of and report competitive sales activities in assigned territory.
- Review distributor and dealer sales and company inventory to maximize inventory turn and profitability.
- Analysis of sales data to identify sales trends and growth opportunities to be utilized in marketing programs.
- Five years of sales experience within a similar industry.
- Minimum requirement of an Associate degree in business or marketing. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience of dealing with a multi-franchise distributor/dealer network.
- Proven track record of growing genuine aftermarket sales
- Knowledge of selling through a two-step sales/service network
- Knowledge of industrial and mobile machinery markets.
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to travel extensively (80%).
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Occasional exposure to exhaust emissions and loud noises as determined by nature and frequency of engine evaluation.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required.
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager. This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100