With a legacy spanning six decades, the air-cooled DEUTZ 900 Series is renowned as one of the most reliable and trusted diesel power plants in the world.
DEUTZ Corporation expands on this legacy with the all-new TCG 914 Series, a turn-key gas version of this successful engine targeted for agricultural, oil and gas sectors and applications demanding extremely robust, reliable power for continuous-duty operation.
Engineered to operate using dry natural gas in 3-, 4-, or 6-cylinder naturally aspirated or 6-cylinder turbo- charged configurations, TCG 914 Series gas engines accommodate power demands in the 32-114 hp (24-85 kW) range
- TCG 914 Power Units include:
- Basic engine with belt-driven, high-efficiency cooling blower
- Heavy Duty skid base
- Engine mounts, rigid (four-cylinder standard with Mass Balancer)
- SAE 3 flywheel housing and 10/11.5" flywheel
- 12V electric starter and 12V alternator
- Fully assembled and wired ignition system
- Integrated programmable Engine Control Unit (ECU)
- DEUTZ safety shut down control panel
- Air intake manifold and catalytic converter (for EPA compliant versions)
- Heavy Duty dry-type air cleaner
Find further information on our TCG 914 Datasheet