Over the years, the DEUTZ 2015 Series has become one of the most versatile and trusted diesel power plants worldwide.
For even greater flexibility, the TCG 2015 turn-key gas version of this successful engine is targeted for agricultural, oil and gas sectors and applications demanding extremely robust, reliable power for continuous-duty operation.
In 6- and 8-cylinder turbocharged configurations (air-to-water charge-air-cooler), the compact, water-cooled TCG 2015 meets the toughest power demands from 220-322 hp (164-240 kW).
- TCG 2015 Power Unit includes:
- Basic engine
- 24V electric starter with charging alternator
- Fully assembled and wired ignition system
- Solid-state engine controller
- Programmable speed controller
- Engine-mounted dry-type air cleaner and turbocharger
- Wet exhaust manifold for combined heat and power application
- Engine gas train with shut-off valve, pressure regulator, fuel trim valve, Venturi mixer and throttle*
- SAE 1 flywheel housing
- SAE 14" flywheel
- Engine-mounted control panel with safety shutdowns for low oil pressure & high engine temperature
- Flexible engine mounts, secured to wooden transport frame for ease of installation
*Natural gas only. For alternate gas types, please contact DEUTZ Corporation
Find further information on our TCG 2015 Datasheet