Assembler - Pendergrass, GA
Responsible for all stages of engine assembly and completion.
- Perform assembly of industrial diesel engines while following all company instructions and guidelines.
- Use lift and hoist equipment to move engines and parts.
- Use care and attention when handling engine components.
- Skillfully use hand, air and electric power tools in the assembly of engines
- Skillfully use torque tightening tools such as torque wrenches and power angle drivers.
- Skillfully use typical measurement tools used in the assembly of engines: micrometers, calipers, indicators, and the like.
- Maintain attention to detail under varying circumstances.
- Maintain neat, clean, and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Education or equivalent
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and graphic instructions
- Able to effectively communicate in a group setting
- Knowledgeable and skilled using mechanical tools
- Skilled and able to critically think and problem solve
- Ability to multitask & perform all physical requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Frequent, brief exposure to typical engine cleaning and manufacturing environments.
- Warehouse and dynamometer room environment. Subject to noise, dust, diesel fuel, oil. No A/C.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required.
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100