Business Development Manager - Atlanta, Texas or Louisiana
Primarily responsible for maintaining and growing DEUTZ business at OEMs, while maintaining a prosperous business relationship.
- Build strong relationships at all levels and departments at assigned OEM customers.
- Formulates plans and strategies to maintain and grow our business penetration at current and targeted OEM customers.
- Develop sales budgets, forecasts and plans as requested.
- Maintains extensive face to face contact with current customers, targeted customers and end users.
- Communicate both internally and externally at all levels the DEUTZ sales goals and objectives.
- Compares, sizes and selects engines for applications.
- Negotiates supply agreements that offer benefits to our organization.
- Provides detailed commercial proposals to customers.
- Operates as the lead person on all important discussions irrespective of the business area at assigned OEM customers.
Maintain and grow profitability at assigned OEMs or segments.
- Extensive sales experience
- Engineering or Business degree
- Experienced in the off-highway market/customer requirements
- OEM and/or Distribution network experience
- Proven track record of maintaining strong customer relationships in a sales role.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of engine design and markets served
- Knowledge of competition and their applications
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of the off-highway diesel market
- Ability/ capability to travel extensively
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Occasional exposure to exhaust emissions and loud noises as determined by nature and frequency of engine evaluation.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager. This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com