Service Sales Manager - North Carolina/ South Carolina/ Florida
The Service Sales Manager is responsible for increasing Parts Sales with existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts in their assigned territory. They solicit new business and maintain accounts through face-to-face and phone contacts, developing networks and industry contacts, promoting our value-added products and services and keeping customer satisfaction a priority.
- Actively promote service and parts sales in the assigned territory.
- Communicate parts orders and delivery instructions to counter people, while also coordinating with the service department on service work.
- Actively identify and develop new customer contacts to expand market share.
- Assist customers in solving problems and provide technical support.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and company as needed to ensure that the customer needs are adequately met.
- Keep abreast of new products, competition and pricing trends.
- Coordinate relationships with New and Used Equipment prospects.
- Promote the sale of parts and accessories and act as an advisor to wholesale or retail customers.
- In conjunction with Credit management, establishes method of payment on service and wholesale parts.
- Facilitate the set up of a DEUTZ account with new customers to simplify doing business together.
- Follow up on and confirm customer requirements and orders to ensure satisfaction.
- Review special orders and pricing with manager for approvals.
- Deliver orders and pick-up returns from customers, as needed.
- Effectively and efficiently manage required reports and paperwork (budgets, travel, CRM, call reports, expense reports, time sheets, etc).
- Focus on Xchange engine and parts sales.
- Other duties to meet business needs.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 3+ years recent/relevant experience with outside sales.
- Experience in sales of parts or service in the engine or industrial equipment industries.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, be insurable by the company and can operate a company vehicle in accordance with all state and federal laws, company polices and guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. to waist height.
- Standard PPEs as facility requires- Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, earplugs where required.
- Follow company COVID PPE requirements as stated by DEUTZ COVID Policy.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager. This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100