Regional Business Manager - Houston, TX
Responsible for developing and maintaining DEUTZ engine, parts business and Xchange in the Houston, TX region.
- Develop sales budgets, forecasts and plans as requested.
- Align distributor’s sales activity based on corporate strategy and develop plans with actions to delivery and secure new business at targeted customers.
- Coach and guide dealers in management of the DEUTZ portion of their business
- Trains dealer personnel on DEUTZ products, benefits and features
- Provides market information to DEUTZ Corporation
- Promotes and attends DEUTZ local trade shows and exhibitions
- Sells directly or supports OEMs in Region
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive sales experience
- Experienced in customer/ market requirements
- Experience in working with distributors in the engine or related business
- College degree or equivalent experience necessary
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with customers and train sales personnel
- Knowledge of the off highway engine market and their applications
- Strong ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Ability and willingness to travel extensivel
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Occasional exposure to exhaust emissions and loud noises as determined by nature and frequency of engine evaluation.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.
3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
C/O HR and Administration Dept.
Fax: (770) 564-7276
Tel: (770) 564-7100